Timmy's On Fire 2 Timmy's On Fire 2

If this is funny, my father is a goat.

First off, my father is not a goat, therefore this is not funny. No plot, just a ridiculous, rather childish piece that bored the hell out of me. People on fire are not funny by themselves; there has to be something else happening too. Simplicity is not always the best policy, as it's so simple that it forgets to be funny. Well animated, though.

Honey Roasted Peanuts 3 Honey Roasted Peanuts 3

One of the best? Don't think so.

It was well animated, but the same half-dozen set of movements were just repeated in time with the song until the end. Also, I fail to see how an animation without any plot whatsoever can be ranked so highly on NG. Perhaps it has something to do with the word 'Clock'...

...all in all, it was good, but not worthy of its position right now.

Abortion 01 - Proper Abortion 01 - Proper

Really enjoyed that!

Nice, clean animation, good lip-syncing and amused me. Can't ask for much more, really. Well done.

1KB Game: Tunnel escape 1KB Game: Tunnel escape

Kudos.

I'll admit it; I clicked it because I wanted to find an awful, awful submission. Instead, I found this. Well done on squeezing this into 1KB. The game itself is strangely addictive, considering what it is, but that's what makes it so good. That, and the sense of disbelief at the filesize.